The Queen Never had It So Good!
Rates starting at $339
Maximum Occupancy: 2
Travel back in time to the courtly elegance of Victorian England but with the luxury and sophistication of a true spa experience. This richly appointed suite surrounds you with polished woodwork, stained glass and exquisite custom details.
Sleep like royalty in the mahogany four-poster Chippendale California king bed. Relax to your heart's content in the two-person jetted tub, the sauna, or the steam shower. Unwind by the fireplace or on your own private patio overlooking the mountains.
- This 300-square-foot suite comfortably accommodates two people
- Mahogany, four-post California king Chippendale bed with Victorian drapery
- Two-person jetted tub with heated bottom bubblers, side jets and underwater light faces the mountains and your television
- Two-person steam shower with double shower heads
- Two-person sauna with stained glass windows and stereo speaker
- Victorian gravity-fed toilet tank
- Gas fireplace with carved mahogany mantel imported from England
- Authentic coffered ceiling
- Stained glass windows and light fixtures
- Fitz James throne
- Victorian artwork
- 44-inch flat screen TV on pivot bracket with DVD player and thousands of complimentary movies to choose from
- Stereo system with surround sound
- Bar top with stools microwave and wine refrigerator
- No Smoking
- Semi-private Back Deck with beautiful Mountain views
- Fireplace. Please be advised that we disconnect the gas fireplaces during the warm season to minimize our carbon footprint. Thanks for understanding!