An Energizing Suite with Something to Discover Around Every Corner!
Rates starting at $659
Maximum Occupancy: 10
Get transported into an infinite multi-sensory experience in The Club! Love music? Create your own soundtrack on The Club's state-of-the-art sound system. Like to dance? Whatever your rhythm, tango, two-step or hip hop on The Club's LED dance floor. Design your own lightshow with the strobes, lasers and spots included in the custom rigging system.
Create the ultimate romantic sanctuary, discover your inner DJ and dance 'til dawn, or have a blast with your family!
Infinity mirrors, disco balls, lighted stairs, an elevated dance cage, and more—you have to see it to believe it!
Rooftop Observation Room: Close the five-inch, sound-proof mahogony door and enjoy your morning coffee, quiet conversation, or the amazing view of the Moat Mountain Range and Cathedral and Whitehorse Ledges from this additional second floor space.
Explore the endless possibilities of this ultra-customized suite!
- This 800 square foot suite sleeps six comfortably; up to 10 can spend the night
- Sleeping Arrangements: California king—handcrafted one-of-a-kind maple bed with ebony inlay; goose-neck lighting for reading; built-in drawers. Two fold-down couches accommodate 4 guests, and up to 4 luxury cots can be added
- Five-person Hot Tub with teak deck
- DJ station is CD, CDR and MP3 compatible, includes multiple play modes and mixer section
- 2 TVs with 2 Blu-ray/DVD players
- Thousands of free DVD movies to choose from
- Wet bar with silestone countertop, fridge, microwave, dishes; utensils and glasses are included.
- Two Bathrooms: the Elton John and the John Travolta. Both ultra-custom bathrooms include Toto toilets, double shower heads and amazing tile work. The John Travolta also features a view of the mountains, a television and a towel warmer.
- Original wall art by street artist Donald Defrock Maker of Boston.
- Our artfully-poured, sparkly, ruby red floor greets you as you enter the suite—the perfect dance floor.
- The second story floor is made from African Bamboo.
- Twenty-Year Time Capsule
- Additional bar top and stools on second floor
- New Hampshire's only Hemp Wall
- What are portals? Come see for yourself!
- No Smoking
- Mountain Views
- Family Friendly