Close the door and retreat into the solitude and beauty of the wilderness.
Rates starting at $279
Maximum Occupancy: 2
The subtle aroma of hemlock greets you as you enter the suite—surrounded by hemlock logs and hand-carved wooden sculptures. The Log Cabin features a custom-made, queen-size log bed, fireplace, two-person jetted tub and luxury bathroom. Kick back and relax in this ultimate woodsy refuge!
- This 420 sq. ft. room comfortably accommodates two adults
- Queen size custom log bed made in Colorado from aspen logs
- Two-person, heart-shaped jetted tub with side jets, bottom bubblers, underwater light, and riverstone platform
- Bathroom with heated bidet toilet
- Wood sculptures made by the Mad Whittler, Rangely, ME
- 42 inch wall-mounted, flat screen TV with adjustable wall mounts facing the hot tub and bed
- Stereo with CD player and mp3 capabilities
- Two-person love couch
- Eating table
- No Smoking
- Semi-private Back Deck with beautiful Mountain views
- Thermostatically controlled gas fireplace. Please be advised that we disconnect the gas fireplaces during the warm season to minimize our carbon footprint. Thanks for understanding!
- Dog friendly