Behind the scenes:
"Nothing like this has ever been done before. This is Disney-level and a break-through in hotel technology." Mastermind and Owner Kathy Doucet says.
No expense has been spared in this project. Features includes a gangway bar overlooking the living area, 5 person, second story outdoor (covered) hot tub, the Kings "bone throne", 2 fireplaces, 3 bathrooms, sound-proof walls, a draw bridge leading to the 3 bedrooms (including the 3 tier Dormitorium), a full kitchen with a Kings' table, and unbelievable castle architecture...but this isn't the only reason you rent this amazing suite that sleeps up to 18 earthly people...It's because you WILL experience a haunting sensation .... GUARANTEED.
We have implemented a sophisticated computerized system involving motion sensors, time delays, video, projection, pneumatics, lights, audio, and more to scare the heck out of our guests! Nowhere in this castle is safe from a potentially terrifying scare. This is an experience of a lifetime. Be one of the first people to stay in the ONLY simulated haunted hotel suite in the universe, and prepare to be amazed!
- 5 levels of fun
- 3 bedrooms: master with king bed, dormitorium with six stacked double beds and attic with 2 queen beds
- 5 person outdoor hot tub
- 3 Full Bathrooms with glass showers and Toto bidet toilets
- Birdcage seating area with aux. beverage fridge
- Catwalk bar
- Asylum for the insane
- Electric reclining couches
- Kings bone throne
- Tower stairs with skull railing
- Lapu Lapu
- Wally the giant nutcracker
- Ouija board
- Coffin photo ops
- Heated towel warmers
- Many unpredictable events
- Creepy unexpected guests from the netherworld
- 60" TV in castle parlor
- 5 TVs, 4 of them will have Blu-ray players (no DVD player in kitchen).
- Thousands of free DVD movies to choose from
- Stereo system with surround sound
- Full kitchen with refrigerator, dual ovens, stove top with pots and pans, microwave, plates, glasses, silverware and more
- Mountain views
- Fireplace. Please be advised that we disconnect the gas fireplaces during the warm season to minimize our carbon footprint. Thanks for understanding!
- No Smoking
- Family Friendly
Haunted Castle Rate policy: rates are for 2 people. Add $50 for each additional person. Up to 18 people can sleep in this suite. No one may be in the Haunted Castle unless registered at the front desk. Registered guests after the first 18 may stay and enjoy the Castle haunting until midnight.
Q: But OTHER hotels have no problem with us having guests for FREE, why do you charge for guests?
A: Because this is not JUST a hotel room, it's a very expensive state-of-the-art environment providing extensive entertainment. Think of it as an amusement park ride. If you buy a ticket for 2 people, your friends can't come on the ride unless they buy a ticket also.
There are three bedrooms in the Haunted Castle.
- The Royal Master Bedroom has a California King Bed and can sleep 2 people. It also features a private master bathroom.
- The Dormatorium has 2 bunk beds, stacked 3 each (total of 6 queen beds).
- The Attic has 2 queen beds.
Reserving between 1-7 people unlocks 2 of the 3 rooms (your choice), you can unlock the third bedroom for an additional charge (see chart below). Please be advised that the master king bedroom includes 1 of the 3 bathrooms.
|# of people
Reserving for 8-18 people automatically unlocks all 3 bedrooms. Rate for 8 people is $1299, add $50 per additional person.
* These rates are our base rates and may change during peak times. These rates are Sunday thru Friday, Saturday rates start at $1299 for 2 people.