See our Rates Page for designated dog-friendly rooms, signified by the "Bone" icon.
- There is a $25.00 charge per dog per night. There is no charge for Gold Members.
- For dogs that reserve ahead of time we have a special treat waiting in the room for them.
- Dogs must be at least one year old.
- All dogs need to be on a leash while in common areas (inside & outside) of the hotel. We supply dog depots in the back yard for your convenience in picking up after your friend.
- Dogs are not allowed alone in the room. If you need to leave your dog alone, please make arrangements with a PET SITTER. We recommend:
- Barbara Hogan: 603-383-9463
- Jennifer Beane: 207-890-3131 For doggie pick up and drop off, on-site or off-site babysitting and mobile groomer. Book a Spa Day for your loved one while you enjoy the White Mountains.
- Mary Collins: 603-986-6192 or 603-447-3556 Auntie Mary's Pet Sitting, Quality In-Home Pet Care.
- Karla's Pet Rendezvous: 603-447-3435 Boarding, Grooming, Daycare and Self serve pet wash.
- Please do not bring dogs that have barking / growling tendencies or that do not get along with other dogs, children or adults.
- Sorry, we do not allow cats, but we do allow elephants.
We look forward to hosting you and your loved one! (And your spouse as well.)