2. There is a $25.00 charge per dog per night. There is no charge for Gold Members.
3. For dogs that reserve ahead of time we have a special treat waiting in the room for them.
4. Dogs must be at least 1 year old.
5. All dogs need to be on a leash while in common areas (inside & outside) of the hotel. We supply dog depots in the back yard for your convenience in picking up after your friend.
6. Dogs are not allowed alone in the room. If you need to leave your dog alone, please make arrangements with a PET SITTER. We recommend,
doggie pick up and drop off, on site or off site babysitting and mobile groomer (Book a Spa day for your loved one while you enjoy the White Mountains) 207-890-3131
Auntie Mary's Pet Sitting
Quality In-Home Pet Care. Call Mary Collins
(603) 986-6192 (603) 447-3556
Karla's Pet Rendezvous
Boarding, Grooming, Daycare and Self serve pet wash.
7. Please do not bring dogs that have barking / growling tendencies or that do not get along with other dogs, children or adults.
8. Sorry, we do not allow cats, but we do allow elephants.
We look forward to hosting you and your loved one. (And your spouse as well.)
Be sure to bring your dog to our local pet supply and Doggie Bakery store "Four Your Paws Only." Show your Adventure Suites room key and receive 15% off your entire purchase!
Celebrate your Dog's next birthday at Four Your Paws Only!
Click here for more info